RE: Email Forward broke

2003-12-11 13:59:05
ok.  It logged /usr/sbin/sendmail  both the MTA and procmail use the same.

Anyways, the questions I have is if I set in procmailrc
SENDMAIL=/usr/sbin/sendmail can I set options for it to use such as

SENDMAIL=/usr/sbin/sendmail -i "$@"

-----Original Message-----
From: procmail-bounces(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE
[mailto:procmail-bounces(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE]On Behalf Of
Professional
Software Engineering
Sent: December 11, 2003 12:24 PM
To: procmail(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE
Subject: RE: Email Forward broke

At 11:39 2003-12-11 -0700, Daniel Kaliel wrote:
the results of ls -al /var/spool/mail/li are:

folder or file does not exist.

In your procmailrc, after defining the log:

LOG="SENDMAIL: ${SENDMAIL}
"

(yea, with the closing quote on the following line - this inserts a hard
newline into the log)

Looks to me like your $SENDMAIL variable is hosed.  You should find out
why.  But if you find the sendmail stub your MTA uses, you can set it in
your /etc/procmairlcs:

SENDMAIL="/path/to/sendmail_stub"

And then your blackberry messages should start getting delivered.

Consider the above only a bodge to get it working - SENDMAIL should be
properly defined in procmail.  Perhaps your procmail isn't compiled with
the proper settings for your MTA?

[big wholesale quote snipped]

  Procmail disclaimer:
<http://www.professional.org/procmail/disclaimer.html>