Sorting into two mailboxes problem

2003-12-12 00:51:14

This is my current procmailrc recipe and it works fine:

MAILDIR=/home/mike/mailsort/

:0c
        * ^X-Spam-Flag:.*\<YES\>
        spam

        :0
        nonspam
}

The problem is that it acts on *everyone's* email.  I'd like to
change it so that it only acts on my mail.  For various reasons this
must all go into a procmailrc file rather then in a .procmailrc file.

I tried changing it to something like this:

:0c
        * ^X-Spam-Flag:.*\<YES\>
         * ^TO_mike(_at_)ascendency(_dot_)net
        spam

        :0
         * ^TO_mike(_at_)ascendency(_dot_)net
        nonspam
}

But when I do this, I end up with two copies of nonspam messages and
the spam messages seem to get deleted.
What I'd like it to do:

1.  Review that particular header (X-Spam-Flag).
2.  If it contains my email address as well as that header, dump it
into spam.
3.  If it just contains my email address just dump it into nonspam.

This seems really simple, but I can't make it work.

Mike Loiterman
grantADLER
Tel: 630-302-4944
Fax: 773-442-0992