Email Forward broke

2003-12-11 09:33:40
I had everything working, except for the fact that our server died daily
trying to handle large emails.  So I did some reading and changed the way
our server did things.  Now, the 3 users, also partners, who have
blackberries no longer get email forwarded to them.  Here is how it is
configured.

In Postfix, main.cf:

Mailbox_command = /usr/bin/procmail -f -a- $USER $@

Then, the contents of /etc/procmailrc are:

:0fw: spamassassin.lock
* < 384000
| spamassassin

Then in each users folder there is a .procmailrc file.  For the partners
with blackberries it looks like:

MAILDIR=$HOME/mail/
DEFAULT=/var/spool/mail
LOGFILE=$HOME/proclog

:0 c
! blackberry(_at_)forward(_dot_)com

The error message in proclog says:

couldn't create or rename temp file.  "/var/spool/mail/il -oi
blackberry(_at_)forward(_dot_)com"

It seems that it is taking the last part of the sendmail command, and trying
to deliver the message locally rather than forwarding.  Any Ideas?

I am running version 3.22.