Request for syntax assistance

2003-12-13 17:01:14
I am having a little syntax trouble that I was hoping someone could help
me with.

Here is the pseudo-code logic
*****************************
Check all mail with Anomy.
          continue
Check against my subscribed-mail list file
          if from a list
                    exit out the main and continue to the
$HOME/.procmailrc
          else
                    continue
Check against the .whitelist
          if on whitelist
                    exit out the main and continue to the
$HOME/.procmailrc
          else
                    continue
Filter with Spamassassin

All remaining mail should go to $HOME/Mail/unknown

Comments
********

I am confused on how to stop executing the remainder of the
/etc/procmailrc where I need to, and pass it on to the execution of the
local users .procmailrc. The rest of it I think I have, thanks!

If anyone is interested, I will post the /etc/procmailrc file when I get
it working.

--
Nick (Nix) Gray
Senior Systems Engineer