Re: (no subject)

2003-12-14 18:02:11
At 16:22 2003-12-14 -0600, Nick wrote:

I can't find an example in the man page or google of what the question
mark does in the above recipe. I understand what the entire thing does,
I just don't get how the question mark makes it work?

It specifies that the following is a _program_ and that it's exit code should be used for true/false result of the condition.

Without it, you're checking the headers of your message for that text, literally.

'?' *IS* documented in 'man procmailrc':

        ?       Use the exitcode of the specified program.

And there's an example of it being used in a directory creation recipe in 'man procmailex'