Re: A few rule questions

2003-12-14 18:43:59
On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 08:21:23 -0500
JoeHill <joehill(_at_)sympatico(_dot_)ca> wrote:

Hello all,

<big snip>

I just realized I had forgotten to add this list to my ALLOW rules in
Mailfilter, and it appears at least one reply got deleted :-(

If whoever replied could please resend, I would really appreciate it, sorry for
the trouble but I've corrected the situation now.

Thanks again.
--
JoeHill ++ ICQ # 280779813
Registered Linux user #282046