Re: Email to a file

2003-12-16 14:02:45
At 13:53 2003-12-16 -0600, John Lederer wrote:
I would like a system where the user could send an email to a file, e.g. abracadabra(_at_)files(_dot_)mycompnay(_dot_)com , and have that email automatically saved in directory abracadabra on a file server.

Does anyone know of something existing? I don't wnat to reinvent the wheel.

Read up on the capabilities of aliases in your MTA.