Re: pipes, exit codes, and "else" recipes

2004-01-12 11:30:04
On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 11:23:14AM +0100, Dallman Ross wrote:
The reason it isn't working is that procmail needs to be told to
wait for the exit code.  See "man procmailrc" regarding the "w" and "W"
flags.

Thanks.. that's exactly what I needed.  I think I had seen 'w' and 'W'
in the manpage and been confused by the "filter" wording in their
descriptions.  I apologize for my incomplete understanding.. Sometimes
what is mind-boggling becomes clear and simple with the light of a new
day and some sage advice :^)

Ciao,
 Allister

--