Procmail + SQL Users + SpoolDir

2004-01-15 05:47:51
Hi all,

I'm in trouble to configure a whole system /etc/procmailrc
to delivery my e-mails to the correct place. Let's go! My
user accounts does not exist in the /etc/passwd, they're
in MySQL database. When procmail receive the message, the
delivery fail.

The first question is: how can I tell to procmailrc to
accept a delivery even the account doesnt exist?

The second question is: how can I change the default
delivery dir to /var/spool/mail/domain/login for example?

Here is my /etc/promailrc file:

--- begin
DEFAULT=`formail -xMailbox:`
MAILDIR=`formail -xMailbox:`

:0fw: spamassassin.lock
* < 256000
| spamc -u $DESTINO

# Spamassassin!!
:0:
.Spam/
--- end

NOTE: my MTA appends a header named Mailbox with the path
of mailbox of the user, but the try above is not working.

Any idea?

Thanks,
Fabio Berbert de Paula