Re: Procmail+Spamassassin

2004-01-22 14:17:39
On Thu, 22 Jan 2004, Joao Americo Fabricio wrote:

It would be MUCH preferable if you changed the sendmail configuration so
that it placed the "contact us to white list" message in the error string

How can I do that?

I don't know, specifically.  I've never used mailscanner in sendmail.
It's in the sendmail.cf somewhere, obviously; ask on comp.mail.sendmail?

If you're not able to do that, accept the spam-tagged messages, put
them in a temporary quarantine mailbox from which "false positives"
can be recovered, and forget about notifying the sender at all.

How can I recover/send the QUARENTINE mailbox to my mail?

That depends on your email application and how it accesses your mail
store.  E.g., if you use IMAP, you'd just select the quarantine mailbox
every so often and look through the recent arrivals for messages that
aren't spam.