Re: How to make Spamassassin get rid of my spam mails?

2004-01-27 22:45:56
Thanks Adrian. I'll try it out! :-p

With kind regards,

Didier.

---
PhD student.

Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
5 Research Link,
Singapore 117603

Email: slsbdfc at nus dot edu dot sg /
didierbe at sps dot nus dot edu dot sg

On 26/01/04, at 22:58 -0000, Adrian Simmons <adrinux(_at_)ntlworld(_dot_)com>