Re: Procmail + Spamassassin

2004-01-28 06:41:40
Toen ik Jfabricio - Coordenador de TI kietelde, kwam er dit uit:

I'm using Sendmail + procmail + mailscanner + f-prot + spamassassin.
It's working, but we have a problem: Some mail, which are not spam are
being blocked by spamassassin and deleted by mailscanner.

I would always do virus-checks first.

Most virusses and spammers fake the sender-address, so replying
isn't done.

You could try to analyse the Received-headers (but beware of fake ones)
of spam, and derive an abuse(_at_)address from them (see for example how
spamcop does it).

--
Affijn, Ruud