Re: virus recipe for MyDoom

2004-01-28 06:41:40
Hi Scott,

I'm not sure if you can range for size in procmail but still no
false positives and Nikant and Dallman have built some recipies as
well that will be worth looking at...

Robin
On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 11:15:44AM -0600, scott.list wrote:
Robin:

<snip>

Thanks Robin,

I have been using Dallman's for some time now.  I have no problem
tossing the .scr,.pif's, etc, but as everyone knows .zips are more
likely to have "good" messages.  I didn't want to add zip to the bad
extensions but to stem the tidal wave of this virus I did add a recipe
to catch a subset of zips and hoepfully all the zipped viruses.  This
at least cuts down on false positives.

So I use:

:0 B
* > 30000