Re[2]: virus recipe for MyDoom

2004-01-27 17:46:06
Hi Dallman,

thanks a lot for your cool work! If you want to be able to test your
recipes against a real Mydoom virus, I have uploaded one I just
received, at

http://softlabs.at/_tmp/Mydoom-Virus.zip

The original attachment file name was "document.zip" and it contains
the virus file name "document.doc
                                .exe" (with all that spaces between
".doc" and ".exe".

Hope that "helps" to create Virus Snaggers that also catches those
kind of viruses, without blocking all .zip's.

Best regards,
rob.

--
On Tue, 27 Jan 2004, 23:17 GMT+01 (23:17 local time) Dallman Ross