Re: DROPPRIVS=YES clarification

2004-01-30 13:11:30
On 30 Jan 2004, at 12:20, Bart Schaefer wrote:
[sorry for posting this, but ...]

I've replied to you directly off-list on this thread a couple of times,
only to have you later post almost exactly the same question.  Have you
not received my messages?  They haven't bounced ...

Sorry, my recipes for catching non-list messages sent to me are still a little munged. I DO have the messages, they've just inadvertently been shuffled off to another mailbox (that I've been lax in checking).

--
It was intended that when Newspeak had been adopted once and for all and Oldspeak forgotten, a heretical thought...should be literally unthinkable, at least so far as thought is dependent on words.