Hate to bug you Sean (procmail request)

2004-01-30 13:01:15
I recall you posting a version of the "friends" recipe that used a file in the format:

user1(_at_)domain(_dot_)tld Friends
user2(_at_)doamin(_dot_)tld Business
user3(_at_)domain(_dot_)tld Business/Urgent

where the recipe searched on the first portion and then returned a $MATCH on the second portion, allowing you to use that as the path to store the mail.

I've tried to search the archives to no avail. The search engine on xray seem quite odd<1>, and I no longer have good archives on my own machine (hard drive crash last weekend and I didn't backup my $HOME/Mail). Do you recall the recipe I'm talking about? Am I wrong in remembering it was you who posted it? Care to send it to me?

<1> e.g. Summary for query "Professional;Software;Engineering": found 0 matches in 0 files.

--
RTFM replies are great, but please specify exactly which FM T R