Re: Logging the To address

2004-02-06 09:16:03
P. Hilton asked:

    I'm trying to find a way to log the "to" address in my procmail
log.. can't seem to find any reference to it anywhere on the net...
is this possible without using the ever-an-overkill VERBOSE?

:0
{ LOG="$MATCH
" }

If you have previously defined a variable that consists of one newline (most people who do that call it NL), like so:

NL="
"

then you can use it later to make sure that you get newlines at the ends of your appends to the logfile:

:0
{ LOG="$MATCH$NL" }