Re: Procmail CPU Time

2004-02-11 08:37:46
On 10 Feb 2004 Professional Software Engineering
(PSE-L(_at_)mail(_dot_)professional(_dot_)o(_dot_)(_dot_)(_dot_):
You should review the generic list identification filter that's previously
been discussed on this list.  I've published a copy of what I use at:

        <http://www.professional.org/procmail/listname_id.rc>

Thanks for posting about this Sean. I just added a section to my
Procmail Quick Start called Generic SBE Filters here:

 <http://www.ii.com/internet/robots/procmail/qs/#genericSBE>

and link to your listname_id.rc and to the message you just
posted. If anyone knows of other generic list filters that I can
link to, please post about them and I'll link to them on my page.

Thanks,
Nancy

--
Nancy McGough