Re: mirror

2004-02-24 09:05:06
At 11:38 2004-02-24 +0100, Arnaud Aune wrote:

I don't find where can I send my mail to be enabled my mirror on the official list.

webmaster(_at_)procmail(_dot_)org would probably be a start. However, Phillip has been rather tied up of late.

I wasn't aware that procmail.org was soliciting for new mirrors - seems that there are quite a few already, and procmail itself isn't such a large package that there's a significant server load leading to availability issues.