Re: multiple recipients

2004-02-24 17:35:36
On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 12:49:57AM +0100, Ruud H.G. van Tol wrote:
Toen ik Robert Krueger kietelde, kwam er dit uit:

Ruud gave me this suggestion to eliminate multiple recipients, which
I've put in my .procmailrc, but it doesn't seem to work:

The latest by me was
  http://www.xray.mpe.mpg.de/mailing-lists/procmail/2004-02/msg00470.html

But do set
  VERBOSE=on
and run in a sandbox, because the recipe you cited should have
given a score of 2*6-2 = 10.

Huh?  He says it's by you, but he's got my original broken
draft in there, and then only part of that.

Robert, suggest you use the version Ruud actually wrote, and
cited, as mine was just a dirty draft solution that wasn't
quite right (as Ruud pointed out).

--
dman