assigning variable while doing test

2004-03-01 12:48:55
I'm bit of a newbie at this.  I have a rule basically like this:

0 HB
* ? grep -i -f /etc/vmail/spam_words
{
  :0 fwh
  | formail -I "Subject: [SPAMWORD $WORD] $SUBJECT"
  :0
  ! spam(_at_)domain\(_dot_)com
}

There more too it but just wanted to show off the important parts.  If
anywhere in the email contains a word located in "spam_words", then I retag
the Subject line and forward the mail to my spam account.

Now, I would like at least the first offending $WORD to be shown up in
Subject line.  I tried this but didn't work:

* ? WORD=`grep -i -f /etc/vmail/spam_words | head -1`

Any help is greatly appreciated!
-Eric Wood