Re: regex syntax question

2004-03-02 12:56:58
At 18:26 2004-03-02 +0000, Adrian Simmons wrote:
Udi Mottelo wrote:
 * 9876543210^0  B ?? \<some-word\>
What causes some confusion for me is that ^ followed by 0 is actually rendered as a superscripted 0 in thunderbird. Though when i hit reply it magically returns to the intended rendering.

Perhaps "thunderbird" aught to not render text this way. It isn't HTML (which has sub and super tags for this anyway).

Mozilla is a great browser, but no browser has EVER produced a worthwhile mail or news client, esp. when they apply the browser mentality to it.