Using an include file in the main procmailrc file

2004-03-03 14:54:21

I'm looking to do something that says "If it's not in the rc.exclude_spam file then go ahead and process through the rc.spam include". Not sure how to get that syntax to look.

After playing with it some more and looking at some other examples.. how does this look?

:0
INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/rc.exclude_spam
  INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/rc.spam
}

and the rc.exclude_spam looks like this..

:0
* !Subject:.*(CT200|Sub-technology)

I think that might work.  I'm open for a better way though.

-Chris