Re: How to list all attached files ?

2004-03-08 05:53:30
On Mon, 08 Mar 2004, 13:11 GMT+01 (13:11 local time) Ruud H.G. van Tol
wrote:

The base64-decoding is mostly a show-off,
because my ISP has an excellent 'stripmultiparts' perl-script
in the sm.bin.
http://www.xs4all.nl/~rjscheer/stripmultiparts/

I just took a look on this. It requires Perl with the much overheaded
POSIX module, so calling that out from a procmail recipe is probably a
much expensive one. At the moment, I prefer to use mimencode for
base64 operations via procmail. It is a small fast program not
depending on a load of other libraries, and works well.

rob.