Anyone have a good recipe for "This email has been marked as spam"

2004-03-09 13:12:16

I'm wondering if anyone out there has a good recipe for catching those "This email has been quarantined since it was marked as spam" kind of emails. We have a newsletter that is sent out so we get all kinds of those different bounce back type emails from various "spam" softwares that people use. Figured I'd ask here first before I try to go off and make something. I am running the ^FROM_MAILER but that doesn't seem to catch those. I've tried the ^FROM_DAEMON before and that caught too much.

Thanks,

-Chris