case-insensitive match on non-ASCII text

2004-03-09 20:25:54
Hi, I wonder if there is a way to tell procmail which
chars are uppercase/lowercase in a non-ASCII charset,
so it can do a case-insensitive match? Since recently,
junk mail in Russian has started using arbitrary
mixture of cases in words, so one can't get away just
by specifying both upcase and lowcase versions of the
same word in a condition.

Ideally, I'd like to redefine the upcase/lowcase
charsets at will in the recipe, since the mail comes
in two different Cyrillic encodings occupying the
same upper 128-255 symbol space.

Thanks for any help,
MM