Mails to root will be deferred

2004-03-09 18:22:29
Hello,

I can not really explan my problem, so I attach the text from the mailq:

can't create user output file. Command output: procmail: Couldn't create
"/var/spool/mail/nobody" procmail: Couldn't chdir to "//Mail" procmail:
Error while writing to "//Mail/proclog" procmail: Lock failure on
"msgid.lock" formail: Couldn't open "msgid.cache" procmail: Error while
writing to "/usr/bin/formail" procmail: Error while writing to "backup"
mkdir: cannot create directory `//.lbdb': Permission denied Can't create
//.lbdb

I sent a test message from my normal account to root and than I
discovered this message. Root _does not_ have a .forward file or so.
Does anybody have an idea, what this could be? I am using postfix on
fedora core 1.

Thanks,
--
Anca Tibor- Attila <tibor-attila(_dot_)anca(_at_)urz(_dot_)uni-hd(_dot_)de>