INCLUDERC

2004-03-12 14:51:49
I'm using Procmail 3.22 under Tru64 UNIX version 5.1B.  I'd like to have an
INCLUDERC entry in my global procmail file but have it only happen if the
target file actually exists.  I know that it will work but you occasionally
see errors if you get a major error (like an over-quota account) and you
see the "filename not found" error which can be disconcerting.  So, in
essence, I'm looking for a conditional INCLUDERC for /etc/procmailrc.  Is
that doable or do I just live with the "not found" errors?  Thanks in
advance.

Don Newcomer                                            Dickinson College
Senior Manager, Systems                                 P.O. Box 1773
newcomer(_at_)dickinson(_dot_)edu                                  Carlisle, PA
 17013
                                                        Phone: (717) 245-1256
                                                          FAX: (717) 245-1690