force PM to look at EVERY rc file

2004-03-19 04:34:24
I have various "INCLUDERC=$HOME/Procmail/.rc-" statements in my .procmailrc
file. How can I force Procmail to look thru EACH of these .rc-files and to
ensure that it goes thru each recipe?

The prob I have is that Procmail does not seem to delve into the lower
layers and leaves mail delivered to the generic maildir. I have a huge
amount of mail per day and I find that Procmail is merely 'giving me a
hand' rather than taking charge and sorting my mail.

With so many recipe's that are quite specific, I need that high-end level
of functionality. On a slighly different note, one of the .rc-files in
question has got the following statement:

:0
*^FROM_*foo1(_at_)aol(_dot_)com
and
*^FROM_*foo2(_at_)free(_dot_)fr
and
*^FROM_*foo3(_at_)bt(_dot_)com
and
*^FROM_*(_at_)foo4@snog.co.uk
maildir/

But Procmail NEVER deliver's any mail here. Where am I going wrong?

thanks. J