procmailrc and forward to smtp

2004-03-29 17:39:17
Hello

My system is freebsd 4.9, sendmail, procmail, clamav/trashscan and spamassassin.

Is it possible to smtp forward a message from .procmail to a fixed smtp server

Example:

1. Mail is send to the system (to test(_at_)test(_dot_)dk)
2. The mail is recived by the system and send to the local users .procmailrc
3. The .procmailrc start scanner for spam / virus
4. If the mail not contain spam or virus - the mail is send to
test(_at_)test(_dot_)dk on another mail server (smtp forward through the second
mail server hostname)

(spam and virus i working - it is just the forward that is my problem)

My .procmailrc look like this:

PATH=/bin:/usr/bin:/local/bin:/usr/local/bin
MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail
LOGFILE=$MAILDIR/procmail_log
LOCKFILE=$HOME/.lockmail

:0fw
| /usr/local/bin/spamassassin
:0
spam-mail

# 1. Run TrashScan
:0
* multipart

# 2. Filter tagged virus mails
:0:
mail.virus

# Forward the email
:0
!test(_at_)test(_dot_)dk smtp:mail.second-mail-server.dk

I think it is something like this, but i will not work - can someone help my ?

/S.L.K