Take am action at the end of each procmail run

2004-04-12 21:16:22
How can I take an action (from ~/.procmailrc) only at the end of each
procmail run?  That is, after all recipies have run and no more mail
is to be processed.  I guess a wrapper would be one way but I don't
really want to depart from conventional naming or other conventions.

Or barring that a way to write to two logs at once.  The delete one
after processing it for other uses.
My aim here is to be able to process the log after each run.
Including only the logging from that run.

For example:  Process the log from most recent run, do whatever with
it, then append the (pre processing) log to a cummulative log
unedited.