Re: Take am action at the end of each procmail run

2004-04-14 03:27:26
PSE-L(_at_)mail(_dot_)professional(_dot_)org (Professional Software
Engineering) writes:

At 14:54 2004-04-09 -0500, Harry Putnam wrote:
How can I take an action (from ~/.procmailrc) only at the end of each
procmail run?

'man procmailrc'  search for TRAP

See also 'man procmailex'

Thanks

FTR, bcc'ing the procmail list is odd.

FTR:
Not really.  It wasn't a bcc but a resend of something that was
originally sent to gmane but would not post because I'd turned off my
subscription some time ago.  Original was a few days older than
posting date.  Turned sub back on then resent direct to mail list.