Re: I'm Sick of This!

2004-05-04 18:11:07
Thanks Sean for reply.

Yes, I know the name of you've called it. I just renamed it and invoked
from within procmail.

This has all been caused by my HD failing.
How do I check to see if procmail is indeed running?
I'm using fetchmail, exim4, procmail, spamassassin and it appears that
what is happening is it is now not playing nicely together. I don't want
to put courier into loop until I resolve this.

Marvin
---