Procmail - GPG , forward an encrypted mail.

2004-06-06 09:06:06
Hi
I am trying to setup procmail to forward any mail that arrives to an
user to an external email address encrypting it with gpg, (i want to
keep a local copy too).

i found this script http://ls.si.ru/pgp/gpg-mail (i added --always-trust
to the gpg option) that converts plain text email message into encrypted
PGP/MIME email, but i have some problem.
this is my .procmailrc
------
MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail
LOGFILE=$MAILDIR/log
SENDMAIL=/usr/sbin/sendmail
:0c
{
:0hw
SUBJECT=|formail -xSubject:
:0 fhw
| formail -I "Subject:[foobar] $SUBJECT"
:0 f h w
| formail -I"To: email(_at_)address(_dot_)com"
:0fw
|/usr/local/bin/gpg-mail email(_at_)address(_dot_)com |$SENDMAIL -t
}
------

the problem is that the sent mail is identified as an encrypted mail
only by evolution mail client, whith sylpleed-claws and kmail for
example it is identified as an encrypted mail but it is impossible to
read the message.

I tried without using that script,to rewrite the headers of the
original mail using formail, and crypting the body of the message with
gpg, but same problem, in this case neither evolution works.

----
:0c
{
:0fWb
|gpg --encrypt --armor --recipient email(_at_)domain(_dot_)com --always-trust

:0 f h w
| formail -I"Mime-Version: 1.0"

:0 f h w
| formail -I"Content-Type: $(cat ~/file1)"

:0 f h w
| formail -I"Content-Disposition: inline"

:0
! email(_at_)domain(_dot_)com
}
----
~/file1 is : multipart/encrypted;protocol="application/pgp-encrypted";

Are there any way to resolve this problem ? or another way to do it with
procmail ?

Thanks for the help
Bye