Re[2]: Counting hits - revisited

2004-06-06 18:33:46
On Sun, 6 Jun 2004, Gerald V. Livingston II wrote:

Rough of using LOG to create your counter with dots (since you said the
actual data, other than a count, is written to message headers). I did not
"flesh this out", just skimmed 'man procmail' on using "LOG" and "LOGFILE".

PING! (Light comes on) Thank you sir!  Now I understand what Ruud was
trying to tell me!  And, of course, using "ls -slF" does just what he said
- gives me date of last file update along with a file size (minus 1) which
equals the number of "hits."

And, Ruud, thank you!  Enjoy my brain!  It's already fried - just add
onion. :)

                                - fleet -