Re: create sub-subfolders from $MATCH

2004-06-08 15:19:54
On Sun, Jun 06, 2004 at 03:41:54PM +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote:
Am 2004-06-05 14:24:10, schrieb Ruud H.G. van Tol:

It's just that one should use the simplest message
format on mailing lists. Use signing and encryption
and what-not wherever you like or even need it, but
not in public places like a technical mailing list.

I am on more then 90 Mailinglists and the half of it
prefer signed Messages... and the others don't care.

If you really need to sign your public messages
on a specific list (for example because somebody
fakes your identity there), do it in-line.

You mean pgp-altervative ?
This is not recommended, because if I answer to inline-pgp
I must delete the whole stuff manualy...

I normally don't read, so don't reply, to malformed
list messages. Feel free to keep sending them, I
won't see them.

Your problem...
Maybe you change to a better mailclient ?

I agree with Ruud.  I see no need for PGP and all that
rigamarole in a text-only procmail mailing list.  And
you could hardly ask for a finer mail client than mutt.
Your posts look like crap, and I do not enjoy seeing
them.

I'm not on 90 mailing lists, but I'm on about twenty.
I don't know of any that prefers PGP mail.  I'm not
disputing your claim, but I've never seen it.  I certainly
don't find them wanted on any of the lists I belong to.
Perhaps it is a self-selecting thing, since I doubt
I would care to read a bunch of lists full of PGP
messages.  I probably would simply not subscribe to such
a list.

--
dman