Re: create sub-subfolders from $MATCH

2004-06-08 15:44:32
Toen wij Dallman Ross kietelden, kwam er dit uit:
Michelle Konzack:
Ruud H.G. van Tol:

I normally don't read, so don't reply, to malformed
list messages. Feel free to keep sending them, I
won't see them.

Your problem...
Maybe you change to a better mailclient ?

I agree with Ruud.  I see no need for PGP and all that
rigamarole in a text-only procmail mailing list.  And
you could hardly ask for a finer mail client than mutt.
Your posts look like crap, and I do not enjoy seeing
them.

Haha, nice of you to show what I wouldn't see. Maybe
you have also seen how Michelle reuses code: by dis-
abling its functionality first.

Come on Michelle, drop the cloak, and get ready for
some magnificent remarks on your questions and on
the havoc in your coding.

--
Grtz, Ruud