Re: Search this list's archives? (was Re: Matching received headers)

2004-06-21 10:20:53
The latter, actually.

Dallman's answer makes it sound like the facility is already there, but I
looked again and I don't see it.

This is the archive page, right? No form that says "Search" and no dropdown
menu that lets me select "Subject" as the "what" to search.
http://mailman.rwth-aachen.de/pipermail/procmail/

I am almost sure I am not a total loon. Almost...