Re: Chande the default inbox directory

2004-07-20 23:58:26
* Claude Gagné <claude(_dot_)gagne(_at_)multitech(_dot_)qc(_dot_)ca> :
Hi all,

        Someone of you know how can I change the default inbox
directory (/var/spool/mail) to /data/inbox ?

Thanks !

Wouldn't you just have the following line in your ~/.procmailrc?

DEFAULT=/data/inbox

And then as your last recipe after all other recipes :

:0:
$DEFAULT

(I actually think this last recipe is not needed, and setting the
DEFAULT variable does the job, but I like to *know* where I send it)
--
T R O Y  P I G G I N S
e : troy(_at_)piggo(_dot_)com