Re: External process timeout

2004-07-24 05:55:34
Some time around 07/23/2004 07:55:46, I think I heard DZ-Jay say:
Hello:
      I have the following recipe, which is intended to recieve mail to a
particular address and keep a copy in some mailbox and feed the complete
message to a script:

:0
* ^TO_<some_email_address>
{
         # Keep a copy
         :0 c:
         some_mailbox

         # Proces
        :0 hbi
        | some_script.pl -
}

Hello,
        I have just since discovered that the problem might not be a timeout,
but that the script generates very large output files, which causes procmail to
shutdown the process when the files reach a certain limit.  Is there a way
around this?

        -dZ.

--
:[ DZ vs. THE WORLD]==- -- -  -

Hating anything, everything and everyone since 1996.