Re: Emacs mode for procmail rc file editing

2004-07-25 14:22:24
To the OP:

The tiny-tools package (http://tiny-tools.sourceforge.net/) for emacs
provides a procmailrc mode; why not use that? Sure the whole tiny-tools
package is huge, but you only need a couple of the files. In Debian
installing the packages in only an apt-get away; I am not sure about
other distributions. But even if it would take you 30 min, that is still
easier than rolling your own.

(In fact, it is easy to create something very rudimentary using
generic-mode in Emacs, but I would advise to use the tinytools package).

Good luck,
Dirk.