Re: Procmail Filter

2004-08-09 18:13:48
I have several lists, (teachers.txt, estudents.txt, directives.txt,
etc...), I could make a .procmailrc with a rule for each list, but,
¿there's a way when I put the name of the list in the message's subject
and procmail automatically send it to that list? (Only one filter)

:0
* Subject:(.*\<)?\/(teachers.txt|estudetns.txt|directives.txt)
! `cat $MATCH`

How can I make a filter that reads the message's sender and send a message to
it?,
or at less bounce the message...

man 5 procmailex  has an example or three, iirc.

--
 ::::==   <http://www.kreme.com>  ==::::
 :: Don't get saucy with me, Bernaise ::