Re: Re: question about forwarding mail

2004-08-09 23:51:17
Hi,

I\xB4m not sure if it is a problem with my qmail installation or not.
Fact is that during the last 12 hours, every hour at the same minute
this procmail recipie forwards a copy of 10 mails to the mail adress
on the other server though I\xB4ve deleted the messages from my inbox
and qmail does not have a mail in the queue.

So the mails must come from the procmail ... does it have a
cache or something to save messages?

What I will try now is delete the forward recipie and see what will
happen then and I guess, the mail forwarding every hour will stop
immediately.

I\xB4ll keep you updated about what happens.

Kind regards

Thomas

Am 10.08.2004 um 03:08 Uhr haben Sie geschrieben:
On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 22:32:56 +0200, Thomas Hendrich
What happens now is that the mail that was forwarded to the other
mail
server is resent every hour even though it has already been send.

This is almost certainly an issue with your MTA, not procmail.