Re: History

2004-08-19 13:15:44
At 22:53 2004-08-19 +0200, Udi wrote:
I see in our mailing list that there is no archive before  1999.
 http://mailman.rwth-aachen.de/pipermail/procmail/
Is it the most older archive?  Where can I get old messages?

From the searhable archives linked from procmail.org.

BTW.  They hold archive file from 1959! (:-)

There's a message or two with bogus date: headers in them, and apparently the archiver uses the claimed message date, rather than the received date.