Exitcode=67 causes large accumulation double-bounced messages in inbox

2004-08-27 10:55:27
Please forgive me if this answer is in the list archives, because I couldn't
find it...

My intention is to use EXITCODE=67 to cause sendmail to bounce spam messages
back when spamassassin has scored them over a high threshold (for me, it is
14 points). But, when I enable that, my inbox starts filling up with
messages from mail delivery subsystem that the message is undeliverable. I
do have a separate account specified in sendmail.cf for double-bounces, but
for some reason they still end up in the inbox.

Is there a way to combat this, or am I doing something terribly wrong. ;)
Thanks for any help/advice!

Regards,

John Schneider