procmail doesn't work

2004-09-02 06:55:37
A weird one:
I do not have /etc/procmailrc
I have the following .procmailrc in one directory just to filter spam
tagged messages to me for verification.
I created a log file
-rw-rw-rw-    1 res      res             0 Aug 30 17:34 procmail.log

-------------
PATH=/usr/bin
MAILDIR=/var/spool/mail/res
DEFAULT=/var/spool/mail/res
LOGFILE=$HOME/procmail.log
VERBOSE=ON

:0
* ^Subject:.*SPAM*
! me(_at_)xs4all(_dot_)nl
However, this doesn't do a thing with a test message with or without
SPAM in the subject line. It also doesn't log anything. I have a similar
recipe in another user directory which works fine so no problems with
the procmail installation. Any ideas how to check what is going on?

Alfred Tuinman