From jidanni(_at_)jidanni(_dot_)org Sun Sep 05 05:53:43 2004
Subject: cccc
To: <jidanni(_at_)jidanni1>
From: Dan Jacobson <jidanni(_at_)jidanni(_dot_)org>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 05:53:43 +0800

bla
$ cd /tmp && procmail -m prc <mes

However, using
| sleep 1 && true
works OK all the time though!
Or, instead of <mes, using </dev/null also makes things work fine.

I only tried all this on the 2.6 Linux kernel.
procmail v3.22 2001/09/10

Note I tested this outside of emacs and its M-x compile window, so
this report is not effected by the sleep 1 sometimes needed there.

P.S. to Alan Connor: I was using "test [-n] STRING".