Re: filter private list copies

2004-09-08 05:49:28
On Wed, Sep 08, 2004 at 11:30:09PM +1200, Volker Kuhlmann wrote:
Sorry the answer to this must be somewhere, but I can't find it. How do
I filter private copies of list postings? I'm not looking for duplicate
detection, the example for formail -D is quite simple but the solution
doesn't cut it for a number of reasons. My recipes for list filing
only trigger on list msgs. Does anyone have something pre-fabricated
somewhere already?

I use the X-BeenThere: header.  It's present on list mail but not
on cc's people send as either (depending on your perspective) a
courtesy or a curse.

--
dman