Canonical procmailrc files?

2004-09-23 07:39:30
Hi;

I haven't submitted anything to this list before but have been following it for
sometime.

I am using procmail in several settings with great success. One thing it seems
like it ought to be able to do (and probably does) that I haven't been able to
figure out is to have it read a system wide procmailrc (say in /etc/procmailrc)
first, before reading a local user's .procmailrc.  This would make it much
easier for me to implement standardized virus scanning and spam detection rules
for all accounts while allowing them to customize their own rules locally.

Is there any way to do this?

Thank you for your time.

--Jeff Cunningham