Re: mailbox size limit

2004-10-06 16:59:32
I know you said you don't want to use quotas, but...

qpopper can write the temporary files (which is what I assume you're
talking about because of the "half full" wording) into a different
directory than the one the user's mail spool is actually stored in.
See the temp-dir configuration option in the qpopper docs for more
info.